I originally found this recipe on Pinterest (Follow me Here) and to my pleasant surprise it is wonderful! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal- I used old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes- Toasting optional!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter- I use half peanut and half almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed or wheat germ- I use whole flax seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or dried fruit (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Roll into balls or spoon out as desired. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Original recipe can be found Here